Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know of a company that offers an Hpipe and LT combo for the 500's? Seems like all the big names Kooks, ARH and Borla only offer the x pipe option. Was looking at MRT' s o/r h or Power houses H but not sure what LTS would be compatible.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I would go with ARH for a GT500. They are true longtubes and the fitment i have heard is amazing. Kooks fit great too, but they are only a midlength header.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
ARH is the only one where you do not need to remove them to get the tranny out... Big plus. You can have a shop fab you up an H pipe. They are hard to find. I had to use an X (had an H pipe on the 3v), but it still sounds great.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like ARH are the winners. Spoke with a salesman for ARH and they offer an H pipe you just have to request one. dont know why they wouldnt have that listed as an option on their site?

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Looks like ARH are the winners. Spoke with a salesman for ARH and they offer an H pipe you just have to request one. dont know why they wouldnt have that listed as an option on their site?
Idk, I know alot of people that would ask the same question. I didn't know they had an H available either, good to know! Make some good sound clips!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts