Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
what combo are you lookin at? and you dont have to worry about taking the stock block to its limits with just a H/C/I combination

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still looking i like to get 300 rwhp, tfs heads and stage 1 cam with sysmax upper and lower, 70mm maf, tb. with 30lbs injectors, and 255lph fuel pump. i have bbk long tube headers right now,

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
yeah you'll be fine with 24# injectors unless you already have the 30's or you have plans for future modifications. long tubes are good...i like your ideas so far.

·
Registered
609 Posts
i can tell you what combo not to run.....mine...unless you are happy with 260rwhp

·
Registered
445 Posts
I always wondered about how much a good H/C/I combo would make. I wanna do it, but Not sure what to get. I don't want to spend too much.

How much extra power would you get from the FR 5.0 Cobra intake?
Also, do you have to buy larger injectors, or will the stock ones work?
Same thing with TB. I'd probably buy a larger one in the future, but for now...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well i want to still have a street friendly car. and I have a friend who in the past worked at Dallas mustang and he run 10 in his car and said it really good for ppl who never drove a car with a s/c or turbo.

·
Banned
980 Posts
Well i want to still have a street friendly car. and I have a friend who in the past worked at Dallas mustang and he run 10 in his car and said it really good for ppl who never drove a car with a s/c or turbo.
Dude... It is ALL about MONEY these days. "You want a street friendly car?" What is this nonsense you speak of? I know people who have 8 second street friendly cars..Here, you can use my car as an example. I drive my car on the street all the time. 100% streetable. I also DROVE my car 300 miles to milan, michigan then after a few tweaks we had it running [email protected] back to back and all i had was a rich groh built 342 stroker with a blower, then i lost oil pressure on the last pass of the night. A decent H,C,I - baby blower - fox WILL go into the 10s.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts