• h pipe

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • X pipe

Votes: 12 63.2%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
I just heard a car on youtube with pypes o/r x and your catback. I cat Hpipe...that sounded good at low rpms but at high it was just a weird sound.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
^^^ +1
can't beat MAC setup on our stangs. Best sound I've ever heard.
I'm gonna pick me up some MAC LTs and Prochamber whenever the guy I'm buying them from takes em off his car that is... Haha

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
I have a three step process for you:

1. Buy piggie jar
2. Put money in the piggy jar
3. After XXX amount of time, remove money from piggy jar and purchase a MAC Prochamber

you're welcome :)

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a three step process for you:

1. Buy piggie jar
2. Put money in the piggy jar
3. After XXX amount of time, remove money from piggy jar and purchase a MAC Prochamber

you're welcome :)
haha doesnt work for me ide end up spending it on the x before ide have enough to buy the prochamber

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
I'd say they all sound "similiar" to each other. But the prochamber is in a class all by itself bc of the designe. But traditional X's IMO prob sound very similair.

But ya man the Piggy Bank Plan don't work for many people :) I have a hard time savin money myself

·
Registered
430 Posts
This is still the best sounding exhaust i've heard on a 2v. I'm halfway there already with my mac catback but i don't wanna go catless here in so cal with all these emission laws.

·
Registered
980 Posts
X-pipe if you want a raspy sound.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
LTs, modified Pypes O/R X, and Bassani Catback

[ame=http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u4/xplodr150/?action=view&current=MOV00741.flv]
[/ame]
[ame=http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u4/xplodr150/?action=view&current=MOV00740.flv]
[/ame]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.