Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its been a little bit since ive been on, ive been workin like crazy. So i was wondering about h pipes. im going to go with a h pipe/MAC catback setup and can i just get a h pipe off a gt or is there something better that i can get?

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
just have an exhaust shop cut the Y weld in pipes and a crossover bar

·
Registered
218 Posts
Do you have emissions? If you don't you could just get a mac o/r h-pipe as well. It wouldn't be much more money, would be better flowing (no cats), and then no hassle with mechanics or pinholes in the welds or anything like that.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im not sure if i have emissions checks. i live in texas if that counts for anything. where can i find out if i do or not?

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
im not sure if i have emissions checks. i live in texas if that counts for anything. where can i find out if i do or not?
talk to a muffler shop or a inspection station

·
Registered
218 Posts
I know nothing about emissions in any of the states, but I would assume if you don't know if you have them, then you don't have them. Check with your parents - they would have had their vehicles long enough to know if they need to get them checked (I think its every 1 or 2 years or something like that).

No emissions for me tho :D got my mac o/r h and mac catback in basement, just waiting for the mac shorties so that I can install them all at once. (-30 here).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts