Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just won a set of new H&R SS springs on ebay for 189 shipped (damn shipping cost) now I can get rid of the 4X4 look (with a little help from twist 2 go :hug ) I also found a great deal on a set of MM caster camber plates for $171 so as soon as I get back from this month long underway I get to put some goodies on the ride! hey what to you guys suggest for shocks/struts? I am not looking for a drag car or road racer just something that will support the springs..? let me know
Ryan

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
that's what i have on my 99, they are good for the street and we have some jacked up streets around here,and did great on autoX, no issues what so ever... I bought mine for about that price with the matched tokico 1.5 springs from coximports.com as a kit (HPK-237) w/free shipping, i think i have a picture of them installed in my garage showcase.

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Awesome. I had the same set up on my GT and now on my Mach 1. If you have the money, then definitely get the bilsteins. If not, Tokico HP's are fine. I dont think you'll need the adjustables, since you stated that your car is more street orientated.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Twist 2 Go said:
just let me know when ya want to do them.... :D
I have the springs and caster camber plates on the way but I am going underway for a month from apr 12th untill may 12th after I get back from that I should have my shocks/struts and maybe some control arms and sub frames. So after I get back in may I will have all that stuff done + new tires and an alignment! we'll knock it all out when I get back! I have your number in case I cant wait that long....

·
Registered
309 Posts
Monroe/Gabriels for a 93 Fox work great for 94+ lowered applications. That's what I'm running and a bunch of guys from www.mustangforums.com are running too and the ride is great!

Talk about cheap too...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts