Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inatlled them yesterday. Dropped my car 1" up front and 3/4 in the rear. Cant wait til they settle.

Here are the before pics with a tape measure.

Front

Rear

Here are my front springs with new isolaters

Comparing the old spring and new spring.

Here are the after pics

Front

Rear

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
looks like the ride height i got with ford c springs. the subtle drop is great for maintaining driveability and still getting the look you want. the stock mustang height looks nearly like a trucks in the front.

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AtlanticBlue99 said:
looks like the ride height i got with ford c springs. the subtle drop is great for maintaining driveability and still getting the look you want. the stock mustang height looks nearly like a trucks in the front.
It'll drop lower, trust me. Thats just the intial drop after the install. Just have to wait a week or two for them to finally settle.

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
swervo said:
AtlanticBlue99 said:
It'll drop lower, trust me. Thats just the intial drop after the install. Just have to wait a week or two for them to finally settle.
then it will end up lower than mine for sure. it looks good already man. thats a nice mach btw

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
looks awsome keep it up!

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IcantDo55 said:
What HR springs are they? I just installed the Super Race ones.
They're supersports springs. I just remeasure them today and they dropped another 1/3 of an inch in the past 2 days.

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey guys, sorry for taking so long to respond. No, I did not change my dampeners, kept my stock Mach 1 struts/shocks. Handles really well compared to stock and looks awesome. It rides just a little stiffer than stock, but no big deal. I love these springs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts