Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if the h&r springs lower the car enough to require new shocks and struts or will the stock ones do?
I went outside and checked the tires and fluids like I do every morning and realized the tread was getting low on the tires which are the 555 radials and theyre kinda expensive so does anybody know the cheapest place to get a good quality nitto like i have now?

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Discount tire is pretty cheap, so is Am. What H&R Springs did you get? the sport springs or the race springs. I would reccomend new shocks, but you could run the factory ones if you had too. I have bilsteins and they're great. They made a big difference in ride quality.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ill have to check that website out. the cheapest place i have found has them for 152 but that was 245's. not sure about 275's.
where did you get your bilsteins?

·
Registered
722 Posts
yea discount tire is 150 a tire for the drs and they also will put the same tires on ebay from time to time for a little less. not to mention free shipping and a 3 year warranty

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so if i lower the car i need new shocks and camber/caster plates....that it?

yeah, im lookin for 275's and i couldn't find the nitto 555 dr's on there. found the 555's but the street tire.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts