Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan to do a full detail soon. Thinking about recording the whole thing on video, and making a music vid out of it. Would be fast forwarded of course... I think it would be neat.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
i think that would be a great idea

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I cant wait to see the vid!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I would do that if I had the stuff to do it but I dont, I am about to do a 3 stage correction job on a 2011 5.0 GT/CS this week and also and interior and engine detail to it.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I have thought about doing that. But it would have to some kickass car. I even have a camera I cam mount to my polisher. LOL. I should do it on my car before it gets put up in two weeks.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have thought about doing that. But it would have to some kickass car. I even have a camera I cam mount to my polisher. LOL. I should do it on my car before it gets put up in two weeks.
Ummm, my car is kick ass? :cool:

·
Registered
2018 Mustang GT Manual
1,595 Posts
I would do it too, but I always become a sweaty mess when I detail my car and no one wants to see that.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would do it too, but I always become a sweaty mess when I detail my car and no one wants to see that.
Well, thats the reason for fast forward haha.

Hopefully all will work out and I can buy me a camera. Might have a snag on my old v6 rear bumper, and got some pc work comin in... so might have some extra funds.

·
Registered
2018 Mustang GT Manual
1,595 Posts
Well, thats the reason for fast forward haha.

Hopefully all will work out and I can buy me a camera. Might have a snag on my old v6 rear bumper, and got some pc work comin in... so might have some extra funds.
Even in fast forward I think you'd still see my tranformation from Dr. Jekel to Mr. Hyde.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts