Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive had the halos for a few months and one headlight is already out.what a crock of ****.ill be calling am tomorow to see if i can exchange them for the oe smoked headlights.i dont feel like dealing with this crap every few months.those shouldnt even be sold period.ive heard tons of horror stories about them.too bad i didnt read up on them before i bought them

·
Feb '14 ROTM
7,253 Posts
Was the halo out or the bulb in the middle? Mine has gone out too, well the bulb in the middle. I've had them for a couple months too.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here is a picture of the driver side bulb.for $250 i would think it would last more than 2 months

·
Registered
310 Posts
Damn sorry bro.. that does suck I'm sure am will help. . That's cause I was gonna get them.. probably do more research on others.. what about the carid ones..

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
im going to exchange them for the oe smoked headlights.im not going to deal with this crap.250 is way too much money for **** to go wrong that fast.this is the third time ive had to return something to am,its not their fault though.they are great about it and all but now i gotta re-install that whole deal now.pita!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
does it keep happening or no?

·
Feb '14 ROTM
7,253 Posts
No, just once. And for my car it is wired so only they come on when I have the brights on. And I've left my brights on a lot on accident getting use to it so I assume that is why it burnt out.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmmm,i do use my brights alot as they arent that bright

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea yea yea lol

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well AM came through again,there sending me the smoked oe style headlights with stronger bulbs and refunding me the difference.i cant be happier with there service.top notch!

and now i wont get grilled for having rice headlights,lol

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
No, just once. And for my car it is wired so only they come on when I have the brights on. And I've left my brights on a lot on accident getting use to it so I assume that is why it burnt out.
i didnt even know you could do that lol so when you turn your lights on, only the halos turn on? because thats totally awesome and id love for you to tell me how to do that! :D

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the middle switch is halo only

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
Yeah, if you move the light switch one click clockwise, you will have the daytime driving lights on. Halos come on with the daytimes

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
920 Posts
ive had the halos for a few months and one headlight is already out.what a crock of ****.ill be calling am tomorow to see if i can exchange them for the oe smoked headlights.i dont feel like dealing with this crap every few months.those shouldnt even be sold period.ive heard tons of horror stories about them.too bad i didnt read up on them before i bought them

butters,

I'm sorry to see one of your Raxiom lights failed! Also, I'm sorry if you have a bad impression about Raxiom, but having them fail with a halogen bulb is definitely not the norm. These headlights are made by the same manufacturer that both Ford and GM get their factory headlights molded/built. That's why we have no problem providing a 2year warranty with them as well!

Regardless, if you haven't already contacted our Customer Service, I would be happy to have one of my best CS guys contact you and setup an exchange for new OE headlights (since that's what you seem to be interested in). Just send me a PM with your order number and I'll get things rolling!

Shane

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i already called and got it figured out.after i bought them i read alot about them melting and thought i got lucky sunce they had worked for a few weeks,well monday i was just like well soab.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts