Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm now the "proud" owner of a '00 V6. I say proud with quotations, because i'm a Honda girl, but have been forced to venture in the 'stang world. The 'stangs in my area, from what i've seen, aren't too impressive, but maybe i can change that. Also, hopefully form my OWN opinion on them. As of right now my car is in the body shop getting fresh paint! I joined here mainly to check out the community (i'm so used to the imports) and hope to get ideas/help from some of the other members, seeing as i know almost nothing about domestics.

I'll try to get pics later, but it's a black convertible. :D
I'm also the head of Starface Photography. If anyone in the Dallas area wants to get together for pics, hit me up!

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
:welcome

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
Welcome.

Ignore the asinine comments you're sure to hear regarding Hondas, and you'll be alright. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome.

Ignore the asinine comments you're sure to hear regarding Hondas, and you'll be alright. :)
Thanks!

Well I know each side will have something negative to say about each other, but what's wrong with some diversity? I hope I can become very fond of my Mustang as I was with my Hondas.

·
Premium Member
8,732 Posts
I have nothing negative to say......Wait no...no I do have something negative to say. nevermind.

Oh and Welcome to Moddedmustangs.com!!!!

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
Welcome, im kinda the opposite of you started with a mustang, now I own an import. Most people are cool here

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Hallo. Heißen Sie willkommen zur Stelle. Ich hoffe, dass Sie Ihren Aufenthalt hier genießen werden, und lerne viel um Autos und modifizierend sie.

·
So say we all.
594 Posts
Hi there =D welcome!

Is that an auto or manual? Stock 00vert sixer?

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Well hello. Welcome, youll like your stang more than the honda. Just wait.

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
Hallo. Heißen Sie willkommen zur Stelle. Ich hoffe, dass Sie Ihren Aufenthalt hier genießen werden, und lerne viel um Autos und modifizierend sie.
:lol

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

·
So say we all.
594 Posts
Well hello. Welcome, youll like your stang more than the honda. Just wait.
+1 Stang > Hondas. QFT. You dont need a PhD to work on a Mustang - and more people are willing to help. Most rice clubs around Orlando, Ive noticed, are snobs.

·
Registered
481 Posts
:wave
Welcome! Make sure you throw in a couple of pictures of yourself so we will know who we are talking to.:)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts