Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Southern MD Mustangs
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My team finally got back to the playoffs since 1999. Riding on a 7 game win streak, 5-1 in the NFC East and face the Seahawks next Sunday at FedEx! Can't wait. We take these games one at a time, and have this streak were riding on, we could be a supriser :)

:bubba::bubba::bubba:

·
RIP Dennis
76,414 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
I know where he lives....any of you Cowboys fans wanna egg his house???

:shiftyeyes

On a serious note, I hear he's a real asshole. A friend of mine is dating a guy that lives next to him. You would think he would be a bit nicer knowing he sucks at playing QB.

·
Exhaust fume addict
1,526 Posts
This year has to be one of the best years for competitive teams. There is no real clear favorite in either division(some could make a case for the broncos)

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
You would think he would be a bit nicer knowing he sucks at playing QB.
Sucks at playing QB? I'm assuming you're just basing this off of what happened last night because other games would prove you wrong. Despite losing to the Saints a week before, he had 420 yards and 5 TDs.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Sucks at playing QB? I'm assuming you're just basing this off of what happened last night because other games would prove you wrong. Despite losing to the Saints a week before, he had 420 yards and 5 TDs.
Nope he's terrible. The Cowboys would be better off without him. Let the center throw the ball, he could do a better job.

Anyways the Bengals are going to the super bowl.
/thread

1 - 20 of 42 Posts