Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well sort of....i get in my car after school...start my car...sounds a little diffrent today so i was like great wat now i get out crawl under their...the right tail pipe is complelty rusted off the muffler and is hanging over the axle and on the tail pipe hanger underneath the bumper...so i was like w/e let me drive it home and hen really get a good look...alls good until the biggest pot whole in the world comes up and i hit next thing i hear is my tail pipe draggin down the parkway at 80 lmao...so i drag it all the way home and take it off....so now i have one open muffler and the other is still welded onto the muffler and cant take it off unless cut it off.....:mad::D

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
what's tec about this post.....

i've been in ur postition before, its a cheap fix dude, but, keep it in the clubhouse:p

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
the tech was what should i do...i didnt add it...am i welcome in the CH?
as long as u come in sporting a pair of panties wrapped around ur head........ and i didn't mean to harp on ya or nothing, it's just thres been a lot of non tec posts goin on in the this section..... trying just keep it clean

and u have a couple of choices as to what to do about ur car. get it dumped, new tips, or a brand new axel back

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well me dad and i have it up on stand right now and its not looking good....i think he might just buy a whole new system...its all rotted...whoever put them on halfassed it...my dad doesnt even think that system is for my car...he thinks someone who thoguht they could weld just made it fit....

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
the tech was what should i do...i didnt add it...am i welcome in the CH?
Why wouldnt you be?
you are ... we are discussing banning Lethal... he tends to run his mouth...

:yes :rolleyes:

anyways I would either take it to a shop and have the **** repaired and if you wanted you could get some new mufflers

·
Registered
187 Posts
That sucks dude. Happened to my Daily driver too.

In terms of dumping. Can i simply remove my tail pipes? I dont run cats as it is so im not really worried about emmisions. I have the magnaflow catback system and im growing tired of those big ass tips. Would i benefit from this other than sound and not having the pipes or should i just put in Cut outs behind the headers and leave em?

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thats what were doing.....im going today to a local middas....he said he will cut it off no charge...im not even going to get dumps in...i'll just leave the 2in piece of pipe on the muffler...it sounds terrible IMO...drone is so bad between 2k and 3500....im thinking about going bassani everything headers, mid and catback.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts