Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've heard people talk bout this and porting. what exactly is half shafting?

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
removing part of the throttle body butterfly shaft to provide more air flow... well... to reduce the amount of material that is blocking the way of air flow...

·
Banned
808 Posts
does it work?

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sweet is it kinda simple?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
no point in doin it unless u got a p/p intake, you wont see any gains if not

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
and ridlee how much that hood cost u on ur sig/where u get it?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
ur headlights too lol how much/where

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
umm well the hood was on there when i got the car and soo was the headlights. now the my friend also has the headlights and he got his off ebay. the hood i have no idea. i must say though i love the hood but it is super hard to see over it:(

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
lol really... doesn't look tooooo high. looks very damn nice tho, headlight as well

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
i want a set, my parents gonna buy me some for graduation i think. i tried 2 get them 2 get me a carbon hood off of mr.bodykit but they like $685 ur insane! then i told them it was like $1000 after shipping... my dad said go hiking to find the tallest hill u can and trip over a twig and fall off it... my parents love me still right? lol

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
wtf... dont attack me

graduation presents u queer

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
besides they wont get me it its too much
they gettin me headlights prolly

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
you want to know my graduation present??

... :) I got $600 from my parents that i spent on exhaust... well... at the same time i got about $500 from friends and family that i spent on an 81 rabbit, 3 months later i sold that, lost $50 on that deal and bought a $600 camera :) so my graduation money is still kicking around :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts