Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2008 Hammock Rodeo Champ
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally went and picked up the car i bought last week. that's the only good news i have.

went by Rick's today to talk to him about it and he seems like a really nice guy. i'm hoping the work i need done isn't going to be too extensive. any way that it plays out, i just wanted to thank you for recomending someone. and i know he'll do a great job. i hear (read) good things from all of you about his shop. anyway, thanks again.

-brandon :)

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
your car is in great hands with Rick. he'll take care of you...

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
hey Rob, didn't you get banned or something? i thought i saw a thread about it or something...

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Your car is in great hands as said before...

Rick rocks...

·
KCCO
14,878 Posts
hey Rob, didn't you get banned or something? i thought i saw a thread about it or something...

nah, it was a BS thread started because i made a comment in one of the other ban threads. i said, "woo hoo, here comes another ban thread fad"

go figure

·
Achieving more N/A power!
3,156 Posts
i finally went and picked up the car i bought last week. that's the only good news i have.

went by Rick's today to talk to him about it and he seems like a really nice guy. i'm hoping the work i need done isn't going to be too extensive. any way that it plays out, i just wanted to thank you for recomending someone. and i know he'll do a great job. i hear (read) good things from all of you about his shop. anyway, thanks again.

-brandon :)
Rick is good people, definitely no complaints here.

nah, it was a BS thread started because i made a comment in one of the other ban threads. i said, "woo hoo, here comes another ban thread fad"

go figure
Ooh, ooh, linky?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts