Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
TwinScrew Boostin'
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, My stang was ready for a waxing since it had been a few weeks. Since there was a car show the next day i decided to strip all the product off the car and try a new combo.
After all the work, i realized the car looked WAY too good to drive to the car show, so i drove to Downtown Los Angeles and Took Some pics!!! Came out Great!!!

Here are the Pics!!!

Here is the detailing info just incase people are curious. The combo REALLY impressed me!!!

CG Citrus Wash+Gloss (Body)
CG Citrus Wash Clear (Wheels)
CG Wet-Mirror Finish
CG Jetseal 109
CG 50/50 Pure Consours Paste Wax
CG Wheel Guard

Some Detail Whoring....

Flawless Paint

Beading From 50/50 is Very Tight

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
nice looks great bro;)

·
Registered
780 Posts
super clean car and awesome pics :cool:

Can you put bigger pictures? I want to have them on the wall;)

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:drool

·
TwinScrew Boostin'
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How much time did it take you to do all this and how much did you do with a buffer (if any).
I didnt use a buffer for this because i didnt need any paint correction. Paint correction on this car was done in July. The car will not see paint correction again till at least january.

·
Old timer
9,296 Posts
I like the Chemical guy's line up. The only thing I have used of theirs is the jet seal which I was very impressed with, however I have used a lot of Adam's products which is just CG's with a different label.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
When SN95 are kept up like that they still like just as good as a new car, same goes for the new edge. But damn your car looks great man

1 - 20 of 32 Posts