Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinking of getting some of these but I wanted to know if any of you guys have used or are using them and get an opinion. My friend with a GTO swears by them.

·
Registered
310 Posts
unless I looked up the wrong version/model, "you get what you pay for" comes to mind. Although I have no experience with them. Does your friend ever say why he likes them as much as he does?

·
Registered
722 Posts
i have the hankook ventus se or si2s not sure which , but i like them and they grip good in the dry and wet.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Their kind of a sleeper tire. I had them on when I bought my car. I could hit like low 2.1 60 foots on my (at the time) stock GT. I liked them. I bought Cooper Zeon 2XS Summer tires. There a sleeper tire too. And cheap ZEON 2XS

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
i had em on my celica, i liked em. for similar cost though i like my falken's more though...

·
Registered
430 Posts
I heard the new Ventus V12's are great tires. It was between these and G-force sports when i bought new rears but went with the BFG's.

·
Registered
306 Posts
i have them on the back of my mustang, they did decent in snow i really had no complaints. I now also have them on my S4

·
Registered
6,093 Posts
Good street tires for the money.

John

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hmm thanks guys! i actually got them and for anyone wondering They are pretty good tires for the price and awesome in the rain!

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
hmm thanks guys! i actually got them and for anyone wondering They are pretty good tires for the price and awesome in the rain!
I've been trying to get feedback on new tires around.. glad someone had luck with the Hancooks.. Here's what else I was looking at, everyone was say 555s are the best, but my *question* is all the bad reviews say they are noisy and bad in the the wet.. 2 things I really want.. (quite and traction)

Any opinons on these?

Bridgstone Potenzas
BFG G-force
Goodyear All Season F1s
Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110
Falken FK 452

·
Banned
7,964 Posts
I've been trying to get feedback on new tires around.. glad someone had luck with the Hancooks.. Here's what else I was looking at, everyone was say 555s are the best, but my *question* is all the bad reviews say they are noisy and bad in the the wet.. 2 things I really want.. (quite and traction)

Any opinons on these?

Bridgstone Potenzas
BFG G-force
Goodyear All Season F1s
Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110
Falken FK 452
I have the fk452's. No complaints at all about them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts