Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Yes, they make them in 245/40zr/17. I would recommend NT555s over these. Longer life span and proven. Some of the reviews on these are not good.

Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Car and driver rated these tires as really good. They finished second in a shootout between a bunch of similar tires. I really like the price as well...

·
Registered
508 Posts
If theyre cheap and get half way decent reviews id go with them, theyll wear out and you can get the set you want then, i was wanting some nt555s but found BFGs on tirerack for 88$ a piece, so i went with them and when they wear out im gonna get the nt555s

·
Too Soon, Junior!
3,830 Posts
I would go with the Hankook Ventus V12 EVO K110 over Nitto NT555s any day. Nittos are a great budget performance tire, that's about it. They're decent at hooking and not very good in the rain. If you're a drag only racer though, the NT555s would be slightly better. The Ventus K110 can generate a bit more cornering force than the NT555s and provide more feedback when they're about to let go.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I totally agree with asian. They offer great cornering reaction over the NT555's and provide a better 'feel' in my opinion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts