Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Thanksgiving MM!

What is everyone doing over Thanksgiving?

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
Happy turkey day.

I'm going to my uncles house where ~30 other family members will be joining us. My aunt is making a traditional thanksgiving dinner but it is also a potluck so there will be a **** ton of different types of food.

I will start fasting tommorow.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
13,626 Posts
Working.

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
We had my mom's side gathering yesterday..ate a ton..

On Wednesday, I'm going to Pennsylvania with my girlfriend's family to visit her mom's side of the family. I'm scared because I've only met a few of them and hear the rest have more than a few screws loose..

·
You had one job!
9,138 Posts
My mom volunteered my house for thanks giving so I have about 20 people coming to my place on thanksgiving.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got my dads side Thursday at lunch, only about half of not less will be there since they other half hates us, then going to my fiancée, her mothers side is all getting together it's been 4 years since this has happened, half the family I've only met once.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
13,626 Posts
Working.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Not working.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Work is actually closed on Thanksgiving for some reason. My family is doing theirs over the weekend so I have no actual Thanksgiving Day plans.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Decided today that I'm driving 12 hours to GA.

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Work is closed Thursday and Friday for me luckily so I won't miss any paychecks to go to Pennsylvania so that's always nice

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
Gonna have fun with the family. I think thanksgiving is better than Christmas.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts