Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 126 Posts

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
**** yeah, everybody's invited. HD PM'd me saying he would pay the entire bill but i accidentally deleted the PM so i don't have any proof of that

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I'd have no problem pay the bill! As long as I have DD

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Personally I like wild wings in Gainesville the best

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
Working.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Working. Kinda. On call. Family going out of town. I has a sad chicken meal. Not buying an entire turkey. Maybe a breast orsumshit. I might pick up a pumpkin pie. Supposed to rain. Sleep in, eat, spank it, fall back asleep. I'm sure someone will take a giant turkey **** and clog their toilet.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
BWAL you ever go to c&o in Atlanta?

i haven't been since like 2010-2011 before they moved it. i never had anything nice enough to justify going, but i will when i find the motivation to finish the brakes on my fastback

and damn, i just googled your county. i thought you were closer than that

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
i haven't been since like 2010-2011 before they moved it. i never had anything nice enough to justify going, but i will when i find the motivation to finish the brakes on my fastback

and damn, i just googled your county. i thought you were closer than that

What county are you in? And I went a couple months ago and met up with kdaly, my car was messed up so I took my dads 08 convertible vette I parked away from everything but it was the biggest turn out ever I got a bunch of pictures on my Instagram

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

did i miss some kind of joke here

Mother ****er he's off work.
Damn.
Lol.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Lol BWAL I was in 11th grade in 10-11

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
We are going down without a plan, just showing up for pie basically. Other family is driving from northern Michigan and wanna hang. Was just texting a college buddy from when i went to Univ West Ga. He lives in Lithia Springs. Probably gonna stay there a night. He gets involved with all of the mustang ****ery too :)

I'm kinda liking Hooters idea or a classy place (cough) in Atlanta (she goes :shiftyeyes )

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
i'm in cobb levi, and i'll definitely plan on going to nmra next year

and **** it, let's hang out all day lol. hooters for lunch, a classier place for dinner... like the cheetah :shiftyeyes

maybe @RDY4WAR can come too, and anybody else in the area

i don't really know of any good non chain steak or seafood or pizza places except marietta pizza, but it's always packed and finding parking is a bitch

21 - 40 of 126 Posts