Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 126 Posts

·
Hot rod Stang
550 Posts
Thanksgiving

Going to the 1oo year old Fagan Ranch for traditional turkey & trimmings. I am cooking a "Boston Butt" in a dutch oven.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
did i miss some kind of joke here
No, just Working on Thanksgiving.

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

The guys will be eating good though. Even have a couple employees that are going to just come by and eat.

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
i'm in cobb levi, and i'll definitely plan on going to nmra next year

and **** it, let's hang out all day lol. hooters for lunch, a classier place for dinner... like the cheetah :shiftyeyes

maybe @RDY4WAR can come too, and anybody else in the area

i don't really know of any good non chain steak or seafood or pizza places except marietta pizza, but it's always packed and finding parking is a bitch
LEFTY you think The Cheetah can top Savannahs dinner?

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
i've never actually been to the cheetah lol

i've been to boomers twice though. once on a saturday and once on a wednesday. saturday had some nice girls but i think wednesdays are when they drag disgusting dead and bloated bodies out of sewers and install robot equipment in them and control them by RC or some ****

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
i've never been to the sundial either

and strip clubs (or atleast boomers, the only one i've been to) aren't really all they're cracked up to be. expensive as **** and kind of boring. and i got a dance from a chick who talked so much that my boner retreated

i wish i knew of more fun **** to do around here

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
i've never actually been to the cheetah lol

i've been to boomers twice though. once on a saturday and once on a wednesday. saturday had some nice girls but i think wednesdays are when they drag disgusting dead and bloated bodies out of sewers and install robot equipment in them and control them by RC or some ****
Allie wants me to take her to the sundial for her birthday I'm not into my food being cooked in wine and stuff and never been to a strip club

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
i've never been to the sundial either

and strip clubs (or atleast boomers, the only one i've been to) aren't really all they're cracked up to be. expensive as **** and kind of boring. and i got a dance from a chick who talked so much that my boner retreated

i wish i knew of more fun **** to do around here
Boomers is a dump. The Pink Pony is where it's at.

I picked these up, local brewery. I'd like them to be "drank" by the time I leave GA. 8% :)

Maybe hang out in the Sparkles parking lot and drink? :wink2:

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts

I picked these up, local brewery. I'd like them to be "drank" by the time I leave GA. 8% :)

I wish I could come. lol. We should meet up again during our little MM meet in May.

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
I wish I could come. lol. We should meet up again during our little MM meet in May.
Yes, and bring more photos of the Breaking Bad house.

Where is the meet in May?

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts

weems had good things to say about the pink pony too lol

and drinking in the sparkles parking lot would be perfect if levi comes. he looks like a child so we wouldn't seem too out of place. we can be his gay dads

any idea what day you'll be free so we can try to get the details ironed out?

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

on a serious note though sparkles probably wouldn't be the place to drink lol. that's where cops sit to nail cars coming down that hill where the speed limit drops. i've been nabbed there a couple of times myself

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
weems had good things to say about the pink pony too lol

and drinking in the sparkles parking lot would be perfect if levi comes. he looks like a child so we wouldn't seem too out of place. we can be his gay dads

any idea what day you'll be free so we can try to get the details ironed out?

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

on a serious note though sparkles probably wouldn't be the place to drink lol. that's where cops sit to nail cars coming down that hill where the speed limit drops. i've been nabbed there a couple of times myself
lol @ levi comment. Driving. Hopefully figure something out.

41 - 60 of 126 Posts