Modded Mustang Forums banner

61 - 80 of 126 Posts

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Bravo team has been compromised. Take Turkey and proceed to rendezvous point Oscar Victor Echo November.

The horse has laid a load in front of the chariot and the pineapple needs a ride to trombone practice.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
just got home from hanging with HD. sorry guys, it was kind of a last minute thing lol

HD is a cool motherfucker. dude should go on a national tour just chilling with people

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving dudes and Colleen.

Thankful for u guys and this fourm as a huge stress reliever from my daily life.

Babble I'm so thankful for the lolz you have provided me. And Bwal.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
just got home from hanging with HD. sorry guys, it was kind of a last minute thing lol

HD is a cool motherfucker. dude should go on a national tour just chilling with people

Can confirm.

There was once a time where me, xxfallout and HD covered a passed out xkape in beer bottles. It's a shame no pictures of the incident exist. :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
5,842 Posts

If doesn't end at 5am at Waffle House, something went wrong. I don't know how we survived.

BWAL is officially on my Christmas card list. Good peoplez

Can confirm.

There was once a time where me, xxfallout and HD covered a passed out xkape in beer bottles. It's a shame no pictures of the incident exist. :shiftyeyes
That is a shame :shiftyeyes

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
If doesn't end at 5am at Waffle House, something went wrong. I don't know how we survived.

That is a shame :shiftyeyes
Yep, Would have been some laughs for sure :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
Working.

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Pies came out and are cooling

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Sweet potatoes with fresh pineapple and the obligatory mini marsh-mellows.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Gotta have some vegetables.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Pine nut, cornbread dressing

Pan juices for the gravy

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts

those atlanta/DC street smarts are how we survived lol. i was oblivious. hell, i don't even know how to drive in the right direction on the ****ing highway apparently

i fell asleep as soon as i got home in my clothes. my bed smells like africa and i feel like i'm dripping with 10 different diseases

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
The Crew meal is served.

61 - 80 of 126 Posts