Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my first mod:D, and I must say it made me very happy:D. I got the JLT 2 INTAKE W/ XCAL2. I hope this is the first of many. I guess they are going to email me within a day to get my particulars. Now I have to buy the wife something.....any idears?

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
buy her some diamond ear rings or a nice ring, it always goes over real well with my wife. bought everything for my car and when she started with the nagging went buy her a pearl necklace and pearl ear rings, never heard a peep out of her since.

·
Registered
191 Posts
bought my wife diamond earrings for vday, (she got them early)... now i have permission to go get the shifter.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
good rule of thumb to stay out of the dog house. whatever you spend on mods you have to spend on her.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
i haven't even thought about what to get mine for vday, i am not even gonna tell you the amount of money invested on her finger and ears since the beginning of hunting season last year

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
yea I keep picking on my wife about the price difference of our vehicles.
hers was $58000 (2006 Yukon Denali XL)
mine was $28000 (2006 Mustang GT)
sounds to me like she owes me $30000 in mods.

·
Registered
155 Posts
yea I keep picking on my wife about the price difference of our vehicles.
hers was $58000 (2006 Yukon Denali XL)
mine was $28000 (2006 Mustang GT)
sounds to me like she owes me $30000 in mods.
I tried that also. Funny how she didn't see it my way. I guess I should have just gottem a GT 500 and called it even.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts