Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what everyone else thinks. But I would probably do just about anything to buy a factory mustang with that boostec twin turbo v6 in. I don't care if its the "lower" engine in the line up. I would love adding new piping and upping the boost for a easy 600hp beast. Plus I love the Blow Off noise, and it would be NEW!

Sounds oddly like the car from tokyo drift. Mustang with japanese straight 6 turbo, hmmmm.

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
I'd touch myself...but what's new?

·
Registered
291 Posts
that sho that has it has got some scary potential for any of the tuner crowd..... im sorry though im not goin lower displacment with fewer cylinders just so i could have the turbo set up......

if that were the case then just turbo your v8 and you instantly blow the sho motor out of the water

i wont be trading in my v8 any time soon lol

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But you forget the direct port injection. More efficient power and mileage. I mean, naturally I would LOVE an ecoboost v8, but it defies the purpose of the thing so I don't think it will happen.

And as for tuboing my car. I plan to, But I wouldn't mind all the fancy new stuff that would come with a 2011 or 2012 mustang. GPS and Glass Roof would be so sweet at 150 mph.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Glad you're excited about the EcoBoost engine, but I'll stick with my V8 thank you. Nothing like the sound of a Mustang V8! And these 4.6 motors are well built too - time will tell on the EcoBoost's durability.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
ive been looking for a 4 door so when I seen that SHO my jaw dropped. I might be adding that to my stable for a good family car for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts