Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so me friend has gotton too many tickets and got his license taken away for 3 months. because his parents bought him the car they are selling it and buying him a truck because they think he is to dangerous in a car and not to mention with so many tickets and 3 accidents on top of that his insurance is through the roof, and yes they still pay for that too.

to make a long stort short i was with my friend last night and a was telling him i want to get a system but cant afford it. so he said that since his car is for sale i can have his system because its just sitting in the garage now. i offered to pay him a little money for it but he refused and said i can have them.

so im getting 2 10" Magnum subs already in a custom box made by and audio shop and a Magnum amp. before you hardcore audio guys come in here and give me ****, i know they arent amazing subs and the amp is weak but its completely free. he is even going to help me install it next week. and they will be good for now untill i can afford a real audio set-up.
so ya just wanted to share the news. nothing like free stuff! and once i get more money i can sell this on ebay to help go toward a real audio set up but this will do for now!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Free = Good!!

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Nice find man, post up some pics of the install for us.

·
Registered
300 Posts
we sell those magnums at my work.. be gentle because they will pop so keep it to just adding a "little" bass if you have the excursion too high the cone will tear, not to mention flex at high volumes.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
free is definately good

1 - 7 of 7 Posts