Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What started out to be a bad experience ended up being a good one. I originally ordered the MAC boomtubes last Fri. and they were supposed to be shipped that day however it turned out they are back ordered. So I called Ernie after I didn't recieve them and was a little upset. He was nothing but nice and shipped me the MAC axlebacks and I recieved them the next day, which was today, for the same price even though they were more, I installed them today and love them, it is definately the signature "Mustang" sound! I am going to be replacing the factory midpipe with an offroad prochamber very soon and many more mods to come all of which will be purchased from hardcore mustangs because of their great customer service. He stayed on the phone and willingly talked to me about mods for about 30mins. If you want great customer service and someone who is knowedgable go with Hardcore Mustangs. Thanks Ernie!! Hardcore Mustangs FTW!!

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Buying from Hardcoremustangs was very very easy. Mickey was super helpful and patient. Will check them out first for sure when looking for new parts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts