Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K guys with the summer approaching, and possibly the finiding of my 351 for cheap.. I think im set on just using a carb set-up.. Would I have to use a different harness? Or would I run into any problems with my current one? (4 cyl) If so what do I need to do?

Also off topic, I think I want to run the stock slotted 4 lug rims on the rear, where can I find some? Also, can I put a 275 on them?

Brett!

·
Registered
91 Posts
K guys with the summer approaching, and possibly the finiding of my 351 for cheap.. I think im set on just using a carb set-up.. Would I have to use a different harness? Or would I run into any problems with my current one? (4 cyl) If so what do I need to do?

Also off topic, I think I want to run the stock slotted 4 lug rims on the rear, where can I find some? Also, can I put a 275 on them?

Brett!
The wheels are called turbines and the are 15x7's i would stick with a 255 but you could probably do a 275

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
the body harness and the engine harness are seperate, find the computer in the kick panel and take out the wiring harness connected to it

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Notch so what do I need exactly? Sorry if im dumb ahah

Brett!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is there a place that sells new ones? I cant really seem to find any around here.. Also! 275?

Brett!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Is there a place that sells new ones? I cant really seem to find any around here.. Also! 275?

Brett!
I wouldnt put a 275 on a 15x7 in wheel and btw why do you want new ten holes?theres people on here that will probably give you a couple of them.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
If you can wait and keep checking, you will find some 10 holes. In my area, on craigslist, dude was selling two with some ET streets for $200. I think those rims are everywhere.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just need two of them.. Just want to run them on the rear.. And I dont want rims that have seen the curb wayyyyyyy to many times. And I really want to know whats the biggest i can run on there!

Brett!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts