Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 96 gt and cant beleive how pissed people get about someones wheel choice!! why are 94-04 mustang folks so fn angry about any rim bigger then an 18" wheel? not why do u not like them, but why does it actually piss u off?

·
I run these streets!
37 Posts
it also might have something to do with the attention factor also It might be the monitary value the more flashy it might rub people the wrong way who knows?

·
Banned
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think some 20s can be too flashy but some just like the way they fill up the wheel well, and some 20s are horrible but with a good eye they can work..thats just me though

·
Get out of my way.
536 Posts
People complain about it because they are purists. The fact of the matter is, what you do to your Mustang is your own business and what folks say about it is meaningless. I give your's props because not only does it look good on 20's but it looks good period. I have seen some pretty ugly 20 inch rims on most any car but the configuration you have is pretty slick.

·
Registered
111 Posts
but see tony you did your 20's right and when you had those 17 " cobras with the cervinis kit it did look wrong! those wheels were way too skinny and small! you only get **** about it on here! in the real world you get compliments all day! my uncle with the 66 stang drools over your car and he would never use 20s on anything!! people see that you have successfully pulled off what they consider ghetto and cant accept that they were wrong about a certian mod! you proved it right in their face!! hard pill for some to swallow! i say **** them!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts