Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw there in a the back of one of my magazines and went to the site and they got some pretty nice priced heads. I called and asked for specs on there Ford 5.0 High Swirl they said there custom and to give them the specs i need for complete pair for $799.99. What do ya think? And is anyone using there heads here?

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
I saw there in a the back of one of my magazines and went to the site and they got some pretty nice priced heads. I called and asked for specs on there Ford 5.0 High Swirl they said there custom and to give them the specs i need for complete pair for $799.99. What do ya think? And is anyone using there heads here?
save your money and put it towards a real set of heads,darrell said he has seen them in person on a flowbench and he said they were nothing to be impressed by.

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
haha i made a post asking the exact same thing, and everyone said youre better off putting vtech civic heads on ur car cuz theyre amazing pieces of crap

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
The high swirl heads are the E6 heads that mustangs put on 1986 mustangs. The worst heads ford ever put on a car.

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
The high swirl heads are the E6 heads that mustangs put on 1986 mustangs. The worst heads ford ever put on a car.
:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes teh shitness:D

Reactions: G.T. Rags

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
damn those 86 cars.......what now 8t6

·
Registered
146 Posts
heck, 50-100 bucks less you could even get procomp heads off ebay. Yeah, they don't have the best reputation, but from people who have used them they get decent to good reviews, especialy for the money. I'm just saying that as an axample that there are better heads for the price.

·
Registered
146 Posts
maybe get some gt-40 or gt-40p iron heads for 300-500 bucks. or less if you find a deal.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
i was just messin with ya man......but yeah ford did have a brain fart with a few things that year

1 - 11 of 11 Posts