Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Its nice to see another company supplying a 2v blower kit.

I would have liked to see at least an option for a larger TB, these PD blowers are very sensitive to intake restrictions and the 75mm TB they use is on the small side for a 2.3.

These guys (or guy) appear to be pretty new so keep in mind you'll be taking some risk that they don't survive, the performance business is a tough one to succeed in.

Also I couldn't find a website for this business, that would make me pretty nervous about dealing with them, right now its likely a one man operation.

To take a flyer on a new product like this I'd need the guy that is selling and supporting it to be very available for help getting it installed and running right.

If the guy is hard to get in touch with or doesn't communicate well or respond reasonably quickly to questions that would be a deal killer for me on a new product like this.

But the blower itself is a Whipple/Eaton so at least parts for the blower itself will always be available.

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
i dont think that kit comes with any of saleen parts. you will have to source some parts to make it work. i have never worked on a saleen but from what i see there is an idler pulley and a part that moves the alternator. not sure if there is anything else involved.

·
Registered
22 Posts

I would have liked to see at least an option for a larger TB, these PD blowers are very sensitive to intake restrictions and the 75mm TB they use is on the small side for a 2.3.

These guys (or guy) appear to be pretty new so keep in mind you'll be taking some risk that they don't survive, the performance business is a tough one to succeed in.

Also I couldn't find a website for this business, that would make me pretty nervous about dealing with them, right now its likely a one man operation.

To take a flyer on a new product like this I'd need the guy that is selling and supporting it to be very available for help getting it installed and running right.

If the guy is hard to get in touch with or doesn't communicate well or respond reasonably quickly to questions that would be a deal killer for me on a new product like this.

But the blower itself is a Whipple/Eaton so at least parts for the blower itself will always be available.
Hello, sorry to wake a dead thread but I came across this on a search, good news is this guy Jonse is making these kits better and better, the intake is larger, everything is larger including the supercharger intake plenum, it is a very complete kit with everything needed and then some also includes a MoSaleen pulley for better belt wrap, fuel upgrades include ford racing 47# Injectors and a deatchwerks 320 lph fuel pump also included is lightning 90mm maf and IAT sensor with harness, everything you can think of is in the kit, and as far as communication, I have the guys cellphone number and he will even FaceTime
Kit will be installed soon, it’s a whipple 2.3
Excited
Train Wood Wheel Rolling stock Rolling

·
Registered
22 Posts

Also, it’s going on this car
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

1 - 8 of 8 Posts