Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got an explorer intake lastnight that is going on 93hatch car its half polished i started to do some of it last night with my dremmel and a sandpaper bit but i just wanted to know if there is a more efficant way?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
a wire wheel may help....idk.....seems like it would be a faster way

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Ask Jbig, he likes to polish stuff. Especially knobs...

·
Registered
371 Posts
really sand paper or a wire wheel that seems a bit rough to use, id like to do this to my intake and valve covers and i have a dremmel what grit bit or whatever did you use

·
Registered
569 Posts
:funnah

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
you need sanding drums, cartridge rolls, and cross buffs. All of those are made by standard abrasives, after you finish sanding, and using the cross buffs, I just use a rough cut then a fine cut buffing compound, and so far thats worked very well for me.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we just took the cheap way out tonight he sanded it down a lil and then we sprayed it with some hammer textured silver paint and it looks pretty sweet

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
we just took the cheap way out tonight he sanded it down a lil and then we sprayed it with some hammer textured silver paint and it looks pretty sweet
correction: looks ****ing sweet, even though it could be hot pink and if it makes my car faster id be happy

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
u will bhe happy... did u put your ponys up for trade on craigslist yet??

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
naaaa im gona just save up and get the black cobras i want then try to sell the bling bling ponys

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Your gonna need 16 cooked spaggeti noodels 3 wet paper towels. Then take the noodles and the towels and rub away until polished :D

·
Registered
301 Posts
the...quilted..quicker..picker-upper....
sry.

i had to.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts