Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 06 gt premium not to long ago, couple months. Tungsten grey with charcoal interior. I am trying to find the previous owner to see what might he or she did. It was traded in at a dealership in Columbus GA i believe, thats where I bought it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone? I was told it was a guy who traded it on a used 5.0. He flies Apache Helo's in the Airforce

·
Registered
63 Posts
Anyone? I was told it was a guy who traded it on a used 5.0. He flies Apache Helo's in the Airforce
The dealer doesn't know who it was? Should be a title trail you can follow.
BTW The Air Force does not fly Apaches. Our Air Force anyway.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe he said he flew Apachees or he hsaid he flew Helicopters and they assumed. I dunno. The dealership says they cant give me his info without his permission. How do I follow title info to find him? How do I find out to owned it before me?

·
Registered
547 Posts
shouldnt the title that you have on that car have some of his information on it? unless it was loaned then it may just have the name of the lender

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Maybe he said he flew Apachees or he hsaid he flew Helicopters and they assumed. I dunno. The dealership says they cant give me his info without his permission. How do I follow title info to find him? How do I find out to owned it before me?
Ask the dealership to get ahold of him and then get ahold of you? Or give the dealership your number/email to give to him?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ive done that with the dealership The "say" they have been trying to reach him for me but they cant get ahold of him. Doubt they wanna take the time to do it though sense I already own the car.

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Run a carfax on it. You should see purchasing owner, lender info, and registration posting by address of original owner. These things are not big secrets, the dealer has no reason to give you the run around. Sounds like they don't want to help.

On the other hand, what is it that you need to know about, that you cannot figure out by your own digging within the car itself. There's not a lot to the s197 platform.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts