Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever purchased anything from speedconcepts.net? I found a nice price for a prochamber there. I dont want it to be some scam site. It seems like a pretty nice deal

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
most likely it's on backorder..MAC is way behind on the prochamber...almost all the places that sell them are on BO

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Also check Stage3 Motorsports...they include shipping in their prices. Ask for a forum discount.

·
Resident Utahrd
1,411 Posts
Also check Stage3 Motorsports...they include shipping in their prices. Ask for a forum discount.
^, plus they sell the prochamber w/ long tubes in a package for $700, but they have it listed as "MAC products are currently made to order. These items take 1-4 weeks to ship out of our warehouse. If these parts are something you need right away please call us for availability." Interpretation: probably BO'd. :p

But do eet, anyway! :yes

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Well I can tell you this, when I ordered my mac's LTH's and Prochamber from Brenspeed back in March, The prochamber came right away. It was a long 6 week wait on the headers, I would call and bug Brenspeed every two weeks, not that it helped.. All I can say is Mac's are way freakin slow... So if your going to use there stuff, order them a good month or so before you plan on doing the work..

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
Has anyone ever purchased anything from speedconcepts.net? I found a nice price for a prochamber there. I dont want it to be some scam site. It seems like a pretty nice deal
best thing you can do is check the BBB and also google something like "speedconcepts.net scam" or "speedconcepts.net review"

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
going for a prochamber with boomtubes?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts