Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Head Unicorn
5,085 Posts
Wow. I wish I had never seen that. Amazingly they've nailed the way to ruin an Aston and Mustang all in one.

·
super serious
6,254 Posts

·
BTM AutoSport
2,710 Posts
it's actually not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be haha.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
I've seen much worse. Especially the people who put snakes on the fenders with random disgusting kits and call them cobras.

·
"out of order"
362 Posts
I've seen much worse. Especially the people who put snakes on the fenders with random disgusting kits and call them cobras.
if your refering to me all i have is the cobra in my grille. i changed it back to the horse then i tried to tie my christmas bow on my car and it wouldnt fit around the horse so i put the cobra back on my car and after christmas its coming off and horse going back on.

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
Ive seen MUCH worse. That ones pretty decent for a cheap kit car. Hopefully it at least has a 2v under the hood.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
if your refering to me all i have is the cobra in my grille. i changed it back to the horse then i tried to tie my christmas bow on my car and it wouldnt fit around the horse so i put the cobra back on my car and after christmas its coming off and horse going back on.
I wasn't. I'm referring to the awful cobra "clones" I see on CL

·
Gas.Clutch.Shift.Repeat.
1,674 Posts
seems legit....:shiftyeyes

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,542 Posts
This is a BS thread. I looked at the car in the orginal post. Fenders, headlights, nothing matching a Mustang. We should appreciate the fact that Aston Martin wanted to use the Mustang frame. Its too bad the put a damn ugly body on it.

I've scanned this post three time. The only thing worth looking at is Phayze's blonde avatar.

Reactions: phayze

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
This is a BS thread. I looked at the car in the orginal post. Fenders, headlights, nothing matching a Mustang. We should appreciate the fact that Aston Martin wanted to use the Mustang frame. Its too bad the put a damn ugly body on it.

I've scanned this post three time. The only thing worth looking at is Phayze's blonde avatar.
If you think that's nice, you should check out my thread in the bp. ;)

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I actually really like it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts