Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far this is the only place I can find them 893 Blue LED Mustang Foglamp Bulb | StangMods not even sure if that's a legitimate site or not but I'm considering buying something like that. Does anyone have any experience with an led bulb? I can't seem to find any pictures or anything of them.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I appreciate the link, those are probably a little better quality then the ebay hid kits. I was considering hids but I was trying to avoid having to mount more ballasts somewhere. You're right the led bulbs are a bit pricey.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
I haven't but I wouldn't mind giving it a shot. I like the LED idea better than HIDs because of all the extra wiring to get HIDs to run properly.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't but I wouldn't mind giving it a shot. I like the LED idea better than HIDs because of all the extra wiring to get HIDs to run properly.
That's how I feel. I don't really care how bright they are I just want a blueish bulb to match my headlight hids.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
LED fogs are great, I don't personally have them, but if I didn't already have HID fogs, I would go back in time and get LED fogs. Much more simple and they look great. Don't get those blue ones if you're trying to match HID's. VLEDS any of those will be good for you!

·
2002 Mustang Gt
2,024 Posts
What kind of hid are recommended for our cars ? 35 or 55 w

Sent from Mars

·
Registered
144 Posts
I just bought the same K hids I got on my Headlights heres a picture of the difference

Mounting the ballast was easy its just up in the corner taped to the bumper

·
Registered
144 Posts
Gets kinda lonely but at like I have the rover to keep me company :naughty:

Sent from Mars
Lucky! I couldnt afford the one with the fleshlight add on :cockblockedsad:

·
Registered
144 Posts
@JerseyTrueBlue have you seen the switchback LED turn signals? Might want to look into those as well I love them makes the front end of your car VERY clean looking

·
its JUSA 2V
3,411 Posts
@JerseyTrueBlue have you seen the switchback LED turn signals? Might want to look into those as well I love them makes the front end of your car VERY clean looking
I have switchbacks ... :yes

-sent from the cell

·
Registered
69 Posts
I bought the hid kits from HIDExtra. Got the slim kit. Made it easier to hide all the bullshit they come with. Definitely worth it.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LED fogs are great, I don't personally have them, but if I didn't already have HID fogs, I would go back in time and get LED fogs. Much more simple and they look great. Don't get those blue ones if you're trying to match HID's. VLEDS any of those will be good for you!
Thanks for the link, I'm really considering just doing the LED's over the HID's.

No I haven't heard of them I'll have to look them up. Would you mind clueing me in?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts