Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
what does it meter? looks like my digital tach gauge minus the shift light up top

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
60ft times,g force,horsepower:blah

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
yeah it's def worth 150 dollars. I did't mean :blah as it being a waste or a pos.;)

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
right on, im ordering all my gauges and accessories tomorrow , including this one...$1400 worth, **** me

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
right on, im ordering all my gauges and accessories tomorrow , including this one...$1400 worth, **** me
$1400:eek:. Which ones are you going with other than the one above?

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
I'd like to see how accurate it is. If it's accurate that'd be pretty cool. Do you know if it's able to save the highest numbers? Obviously if you're on a road course you're not going to be looking at the gauge to see what kind of Gs you're pulling so it'd be worthless if it didn't save the highest. For example most boost gauges save the peak boost since you've cleared it. I'd imagine it'd be like that as well. I'd make sure though before I spent the money. Where were you planning on putting it? I've thought about putting another gauge in the vent pod if I ever needed another spot.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
according to autometer, it saves the highest everything.

my setup will be like this:
-SOS 3-gauge pillar setup with fuel pressure, oil pressure and trans temp
-Saleen Extreme dual gauge pod (Boost and AIT)
-taking out two center AC vents, installing wideband a/f gauge in driver side middle and this D-PIC gauge in the passenger center...

so both digital gauges in the middle and everything else as said...should look sick

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I just put my boost gauge in one of those vent pods you mentioned, it's a nice clean install and super easy install.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I had to cut a small slit in the back of the pod for the boost line to come up through. When you take out the vent theres a space there to pull your line/wires. I just droped a peice of string down through the vent holes and hauled my line and wires from the floor, its a snap;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts