Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys like hash marks. I don't know what I think of them yet. Sometimes I like them and sometimes I don't.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Head Unicorn
5,085 Posts
I'd rather tape a tampon to the fender. Just my opinion. You asked what we thought....... that's mine.

EDIT: a tampon with clotted blood

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
i saw them on AM and was thinking about putting them on my car too. haven't decided yet though

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
ghey hashmarks are ghey.

Lol I don't like them...doesn't mean you shouldn't

·
BTM AutoSport
2,710 Posts
I rock them on one side, because racecar.

just don't **** em up like this kid with a v6 i know...

:facepalm:

·
Head Unicorn
5,085 Posts
might as well be. this same kid posted on facebook about how he beat a GT500... lulz.
Is his username Zinsavage123?

See what I did there? Low blow. Shouldn't have done that. Oh well, **** it.

·
BTM AutoSport
2,710 Posts
wow.... LOL
yup. i had him on my facebook for awhile just as comedy, because a buddy of mine who has a Bullitt and I would laugh a lot at his expense. but finally deleted him after the "i wanna buy lambo doors because i park in a tight area and it'd be easier to get out without door dings" post. :gayfight2:

·
Head Unicorn
5,085 Posts
yup. i had him on my facebook for awhile just as comedy, because a buddy of mine who has a Bullitt and I would laugh a lot at his expense. but finally deleted him after the "i wanna buy lambo doors because i park in a tight area and it'd be easier to get out without door dings" post. :gayfight2:
Did he come with vinegar or was he just an empty douchebag?

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
lmao. I just deleted a kid who is similar. He's 16 and has owned 5 vehicles. Always talking about his "new" bullcrap or how he's gonna sell his stuff to get something else. Learn to be content, idiot!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I think it's one of the dumbest "trends" right now with the Mustang crowd. Not my taste at all, but to each their own. The only production car that could and did pull it off was the Corvette Grand Sport.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts