Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I'm Learning Drugs ΔΧ
5,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but My aunt is most likely going to die. Shes cheated death plenty of times now, has only 5ft of intestine and is missing pretty much every nonessential organ in her body. She hasn't been able to eat solid food for a month, and the doctor gave a prognosis that she will most likely be dying very soon due to starvation, as she can't eat or digest. Please just keep her and my family in your thoughts and prayers, its gonna be really rough.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
sorry to hear that man, seems like you havent been having a very good year so far. :( hopefully things start changing for the better. ill be sure to keep your aunt and family in my prayers.

·
-ironic user title-
2,861 Posts
:hug

I'm sorry to hear that. If that is the case for her, I hope she doesn't suffer. That's just terrible...

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
I'm so sorry. Condolences to you and your family :hug

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
sorry to hear this, r. :(

did she starve to death? i can't believe they would let that happen. i went 7 months without eating, drinking, or talking. i had a feeding tube and was hooked up to nutritional fluids every night to live. why didn't they do something like that for her? was she just too far gone?

·
Registered
131 Posts
You and your family are in my prayers bro, keep your head up.

·
I'm Learning Drugs ΔΧ
5,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you everyone.

sorry to hear this, r. :(

did she starve to death? i can't believe they would let that happen. i went 7 months without eating, drinking, or talking. i had a feeding tube and was hooked up to nutritional fluids every night to live. why didn't they do something like that for her? was she just too far gone?
The fact that she was alive so long is a miracle in itself. She had every nonessential organ removed, and had only five ft of intestine. This was the last battle that she just couldn't win. She was taken into hospice care for the last 2 weeks of her life, and she died pain free thankfully. I got to talk to her last Wednesday, one of her last days of consciousness, and I'm glad I could do that. But shes in heaven now and pain free.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts