Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys... I listed my car a few times a little while back but i really have to sell it now... its an 02 with 92k miles.... it has: bbk cai, professional products 75mm tb and plenum, front sway bar delete, mach 1 grill, 17x9 17x10.5 black fr500s with nitto nt555r on back, 2.5" o/r x pipe, magnapack mufflers with 2.5" magnaflow catback pipes and tips, newly installed built t-45 transmission with spec stage III clutch, 3.73 gears, rear seat delete with speaker box flush mounted (i will take it out and finish the full seat delete if you want), custom black paint on hood, black spoiler, tinted windows, mach 1 foot pedals and shift knob, steeda ac controls, full length subframe connectors, hypertech programmer w/180 thermostat..... Ill get some pics up asap... for the price... PM me with offers, no low ball offers guys, serious offers only, if you dont have the money then dont waste your time... Im not really looking for any trades seeing as I owe 11k on it.... Last weekend it ran a 13.0 @ 104 just like it sits with 1/2 a tank of gas... It was capable of going 12s... I just put a new coil pack on cyl4 and she running awesome... Easily a 12 sec car..

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

The stripe on the hood is different now than in this pic but i just wanted you to get a view of the side of it and this was all i had on my computer...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts