Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ladies and gents, due to the popular demand, all Cervini's products are currently discounted. The way this works, when a "forumer" places an order, we take their information but do not charge them for the parts until the group buy of $10,000 is met. So below, please write what you would like with part number. You will receive a PM with a price. We are not able to move any product until the group buy is met. Cervini's unfortunately does not drop ship to your door. They have to send all product to HCM in order for us to send it out to you all. This group buy is extended throughout other forums so the $10K buy in is almost already met. Thanks for your time and we hope to make this work.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Sounds good, I just wish I had a saleen heriage front fascia!

·
Registered
599 Posts
saleen wing for a 94-98?

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
i'd be down for part #153 95 style R hood 99-04. and shipped to 22042 of course.

if isnt going to happen soon though, ill be ordering a HO fibertrends.

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Ok guys, He is a vendor. Joe has been ill thats why there wasnt a notice left for the staff, and His name has not been changed.

I beleive payment is still pending (in the mail)

My apologies Mickey! Just trying to make sure no one is posing as a vendor to take advantage of the members.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
pn - 154-a2 99-04 2000 cobra r style

will this be a to my door price?

zip code is 74437

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Just hope this doesnt turn out like what we went thru with Marc from UPR!

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
i was just thinking the same, Danielle hasnt been in awhile

·
Registered
401 Posts
Cervini Cobra R Hood Part # 136

1 - 20 of 33 Posts