Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Does 1180rwhp sound like enough? 13 inch wide rear wheels with 345's :shiftyeyes

Need a light?

I need more gauges

My turbo is on the right. :shiftyeyes

She runs on corn

Because turbo

In saving the environment, my wallet, and because 106 octane rating

Matt's Vette in the background.

Rear camera, can leave it up while rolling. Some asshole tailgating me

Taken from Troy or Matt's car I can't remember. Me rolling.

July 20th, the day I picked her up :)

Previous owner videos:

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Jesus Christ!

You guys need to hire me, I'll relocate.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
the best year model viper :drool

and you can tell from the sheer amount of pics HD posted that he's been wanting to talk about his new car really bad

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Lawdddd have mercy. I'd take that over lefty's lamb any day :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
who's porsch was in leftys garage in that one pic then?
After that thread I just assumed that porsch was HD's

Me and another dude who had the Porsche were using LEFTY's garage as storage. I had to get rid of the notchback so I had room for the Viper. So the Viper sat in LEFTY's garage until my notchback was sold. So now that the notch is gone the Viper is in my garage finally, next to the Roush. Which reminds me, I need to take the for sale stuff down for the Roush because I just can't let her go plus my wife wants me to keep the Roush, she is so ****ing cool. Our early dates were all in the Roush and she loves the memories.

My original plan was to get rid of my 28ft enclosed (sold), sportbike (sold), notchback (sold), Roush (still have), and get an orange Gallardo after all of those sold and just have one fun car. But then this Viper happened and now I wished I had kept my trailer to take it to some cool shows because the turbo setup is literally a piece of art and the car is just stupid fast, stupid as in it pulls the skin on your face back and your insides move from the force. So now I'm keeping my baby (Roush).

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Single turbo or twin? Looks badass tho. To bad you got a green lambo stalking your viper in alot if the pics

One huge single turbo

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Me and another dude who had the Porsche were using LEFTY's garage as storage. I had to get rid of the notchback so I had room for the Viper. So the Viper sat in LEFTY's garage until my notchback was sold. So now that the notch is gone the Viper is in my garage finally, next to the Roush. Which reminds me, I need to take the for sale stuff down for the Roush because I just can't let her go plus my wife wants me to keep the Roush, she is so ****ing cool. Our early dates were all in the Roush and she loves the memories.

My original plan was to get rid of my 28ft enclosed (sold), sportbike (sold), notchback (sold), Roush (still have), and get an orange Gallardo after all of those sold and just have one fun car. But then this Viper happened and now I wished I had kept my trailer to take it to some cool shows because the turbo setup is literally a piece of art and the car is just stupid fast, stupid as in it pulls the skin on your face back and your insides move from the force. So now I'm keeping my baby (Roush).

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

One huge single turbo

I knew you were gonna keep her lol. Effin' awesome. I still miss my Cobra on a daily basis. I knew you would have missed the Roush

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
I knew you were gonna keep her lol. Effin' awesome. I still miss my Cobra on a daily basis. I knew you would have missed the Roush
You know it. The Viper has twice the power but the Roush will always be the queen in my garage. I love that damn car. Dammit lol.

And Troy, you ****ing rock brutha. Thanks for letting me whore your garage up and confusing the **** out of your neighbors.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
I am ****ing jealous wtf. God damnit I hate you HD. Car is nasty dude, now back to the corner of hatred/jealousy I go.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Badass man! I've always liked Vipers. I know someone that used to have one. It was his dream car, until he actually drove it. Said it was just squirrly as ****. And the heat from the exhaust didn't help either. Now he has a 15' and likes it. Be careful in that thing.

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Thanks! What I love about this car is that it is raw. No ABS. No traction control. It is A LOT of work driving this car and is by far the most challenging thing I've ever driven but, the power, it hooks so well it is amazing.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts