Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 92 Posts

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
At first I thought this was a joke.

I have seen that car on SVTP, that's a wicked ****ing ride dude.

Are you going to take it to the track? I wonder what it will trap lol

·
Official Thread Killer
10,459 Posts
Well ****... Here I am with a slow GT/CS and an 1100 bobber.

...I need a fast exotic car. :(

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Those are two amazing rides HD and lefty.

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Thanks!

At first I thought this was a joke.

I have seen that car on SVTP, that's a wicked ****ing ride dude.

Are you going to take it to the track? I wonder what it will trap lol
Thanks!

There are a few that look like this one and are twin turbo, not single.

I do not plan on 1/4'ing the car. The car looks almost new with original paint and only 19k miles. I know she is fast, don't wanna go breaking stuff at the track though.

·
Registered
975 Posts
congrats HD. I was going to send you a pm and ask ya since I was curious. outside a Shelby or Roush mustang the only other car I would be willing to trade my soul for would be a Viper.

·
Hardcore Enthusiast
1,577 Posts
I need a new profession.... Sick as ride dude

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Thanks guys. I just open my garage door and stare at her big phat ass

I was going to send you a pm and ask ya since I was curious.
I'm not that kind of guy :shiftyeyes

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Added two more pics at bottom

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
HD are you in the same job field as lefty?
No.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

" You show me a pay stub for seventy-two thousand dollars and I'll quit my job right now and I work for you."
That movie was good.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Gorgeous car.
Thank you. She reminds me of my red 97 turbo Supra kind of. My neighbor called that car a "lady in a red dress". This car is def a slut/whore in a tight blue mini skirt.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Well ****... Here I am with a slow GT/CS and an 1100 bobber.

...I need a fast exotic car. :(

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Those are two amazing rides HD and lefty.
Thanks.

At this point I don't think the Viper is exotic. It is more like a refined American redneck John Deere tractor made by Boeing with turbos.

My car looks like it does in pictures as it does in person. Lefty's car in the other hand, in person, is just a completely sexy bitch that pics don't do justice.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

I need a new profession.... Sick as ride dude
Thanks, I say it looks sick all the time.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Lol oh ok.

Can i drive
If you're in the area I can give ya a ride

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Jesus Christ!

You guys need to hire me, I'll relocate.
Maybe we can both work for LEFTY.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Looks slow....
I agree. Shoot for 2000 hp?

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
I'm ready to move out of Ohio anyways! Just not to PA tho! Haha

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
When I open the door from the kitchen to the garage, that is the face I make. My wife yelled from upstairs "are you staring at the car again? We need to get this movie started" ;)

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

the best year model viper :drool

and you can tell from the sheer amount of pics HD posted that he's been wanting to talk about his new car really bad
Yes, I love the gen 2 Viper GTS. Dream car for me since HS. Too bad they don't come with forged blocks anymore :grin2:

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Lawdddd have mercy. I'd take that over lefty's lamb any day :shiftyeyes
Ha-ha, thanks. Just imagine his lambo turbo'd
Aww lawd!

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Holy ****. I just assumed it was the porsche, not a fire breathing piece of American badassery.
Ha-ha, I like that! "....fire breathing piece of American badassery" **** yeah :lmao

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

I love vipers. That's one bad ass car HD! :thumb:

Thank you. I have to admit though. One of the first few '15 stangs I saw was a sick orange GT. I literally parked right where i was in the parking lot and got out just to look at it. The black accents with that orange = pure sickness

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

I am ****ing jealous wtf. God damnit I hate you HD. Car is nasty dude, now back to the corner of hatred/jealousy I go.
Thanks. Dude I will gladly take that '13 off your hands when you are ready to get rid of her.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Badass man! I've always liked Vipers. I know someone that used to have one. It was his dream car, until he actually drove it. Said it was just squirrly as ****. And the heat from the exhaust didn't help either. Now he has a 15' and likes it. Be careful in that thing.
The older ones like mine were not nearly as "modern" as the ones now. I LOVE the way they tried to copy the gen 2 GTS look with the '15. Looks sooooo good. Actually, my Gen 2 GTS was originally designed to be a bigger version of the Shelby Daytona. Shelby played a small role in the development of my car, not a huge role like a lot believe, but dammit if Dodge didn't copy the **** out if the Shelby Daytona lol, look for yourself, remind you of my car ? :grin2:

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
No.

Thanks.

At this point I don't think the Viper is exotic. It is more like a refined American redneck John Deere tractor made by Boeing with turbos.

My car looks like it does in pictures as it does in person. Lefty's car in the other hand, in person, is just a completely sexy bitch that pics don't do justice.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The greens/yellows on the lambo look nothing like they do in person. Pictures do lambos no justice at all. It's truly something you have to see in person to get the full feel of.

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The greens/yellows on the lambo look nothing like they do in person. Pictures do lambos no justice at all. It's truly something you have to see in person to get the full feel of.
Yeah his car has a three stage green pearl from PPG. Even if you don't like green, you like that color in person.

21 - 40 of 92 Posts