Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What numbers are you getting and what parts are you using? Doing reasearch for a friend and real world experience is the best thanks guys!

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
some say 350rwhp on a N/A 2v with the trickflows and good stage 2 cams and FULL bolts on

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
1000 bucks for my stage 2 livernois heads? complete, ready for some nice cams.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
yeah still don't have the money! ****!

·
Registered
499 Posts
329 hp
362 tq

comp 278's with stage 3 head

that was only taking motor to 5200 to 5500, it can rev to 7000+, and power still climbing. only thing is 11.1 compression w/ 93 octane.

edit: afr was lean as well 13.8

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
you can rev it higher than that with that compression and pump gas. what fuel pump and injector are you running?

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
yeah idk i was told a guy hit 350rwhp with a stage 2 cam and the trickflows with full bolts ons.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I was told its an 8k short block, but i like my car and i think i'll stick with 6500 to 7000, i dont want to push my luck or waste my money.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
ford gt pump, 30 #, I'm in a break in period and i'm running stock intake for now. Ohh and its stroked too. why what are you thinking?
well, you have the set up to rev it, you just keeping the rpm down till after break in?

·
Registered
499 Posts
...what is the fourmula for getting these cars to rev that high ?
good quallity short block put together well with arp, but its not something you want to do alot. Maybe if you got some $$$ on the line or really want to put a lsshit behind you is when i'll probably do it. There is a lot of them running around my parts, and they are quick, and like to put up $$$

·
Registered
997 Posts
i use to run honda's. i was one of those kids that ran civics and accords all day.
it was fun ****.
but i decided to step it up.. and traded my accord for a GT :D

just to inform you on my reasoning for wanting to rev high. i would love it if my car could go up to say 7500 safely.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks for the info

1 - 20 of 32 Posts