Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been told to many times that I need different head lights. I have a 94 GT. Question 1. Between 94 and 98 did the Cobra R, SVT, or GT have different head lights? I know the tail lights changed but how about the head lights? I will post some pics of my car to get some opinions but I want a matching head light fog light set that wont look ghetto, junky, or micky mouse on my car. Im thinking some type of clear corner lights. (The pics were taken b4 i got the windows tinted)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How about blue oval industries? They have a set for 200.00

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont like these at all they look bad but not sure what they are

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are these factory cobra or just upgraded head lights with tail lights?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Could people with different headlights post some pics so i know which different brands look like

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
i think the cobra has clear corners, or at least all the clear corner aftermarkets say, "cobra" corners, just get smoked headlights or keep the stock ones

·
Registered
991 Posts
smoke your stock ones
\/

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
smoke your stock ones
/
do a good job of it, ive seen kids that attempted to do smoked headlights with the smoke spray you can buy at a parts store, and they sucked at it and it looked horrible

·
Registered
991 Posts
yea do a good job and if your good enough they will come out like mine

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
where could i find pics of a laser red with the blue oval industries installed?

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I just got the cheap casings off of ebay from some company. I can't remember the brand. They were only like $90 after shipping, they fit perfectly and left everything else stock. They look the exact way I was wanting them to. The pic is in my sig. They are exactly like stock with a clear lense and clear corners with black around the inside. The black may not be for you but they have others without black. Make sure the ebay seller has a near 100% rating and it says it is the exact item pictured and you should be safe.

Also, I believe the Cobra headlights are simply clear lenses. Every owner of a 94-98 hate's that dingy yellow headlight. They put the better ones on the Cobra.

·
Registered
205 Posts
i have diffrent headlights and fog lights and i think it looks better and my friends think that the lights make my car look awsome.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The only thing holding me back from the smoked ones is the fact that i drive rural areas and wooded ones as well is there a way to make the smoked lights as bright or brighter then stock? How much more/how long will the bulbs last to do this? Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
These I got from American Muscle have worked nice for me so far.They fit nice and been on a year so far and no moisture.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts