Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure, how?

OF course the 4 valve heads are different, but they can be used, right? Just curious if 4 valves wouldn't breath better than 2.

And really, are the posts that stupid?

·
Registered
187 Posts
you pretty much needa whole donor 4v to make it work. easier just to swap the 4v in imo.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Ya, you need a lot more than just the heads, if you get the right 4v heads it would be worth it. Just alot of time.

54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I didn't think it was that stupid either, not to talk trash about anyone else, but I've read far stupider (new word).

I know the 4V head swap has been grought up before. Has ANYONE actually attempted it?

Not that it really matters, it's clear that the 2V PI heads can be made to work about as well at far less cost.

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
honeslty IMO dont waste ur time with 4v heads...i think that is so stupid...just buy a 4v motor...just get ur pi **** and bolt on some goodies and u will **** urself for a little until u save up for F/I.....

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
I didn't think it was that stupid either, not to talk trash about anyone else, but I've read far stupider (new word).

I know the 4V head swap has been grought up before. Has ANYONE actually attempted it?

Not that it really matters, it's clear that the 2V PI heads can be made to work about as well at far less cost.
Reason I said it was because he flat out said that he was going to make stupid posts til he had 10 to get in the classifieds.

54 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Look, this is silly. Yes, I am PLANNING on doing the PI head swap. So, in planning this, I figured this was the time to get some input from people who know.

If it's such a stupid topic, then why be part of it?

I'm just a new member asking for some advice and thought I'd apologize up front IF a post seemed stupid or redundant............

1 - 20 of 24 Posts