Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody have some header flange studs? i have bbk equals and i need new stud b4 i can drive again,... holla

·
Registered
371 Posts
didnt think about it but if your talking about the flange that connects the headers to the exhaust that bolt can also be drumed up at a local parts store just take one out and take it in and match it up....

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
naw, not bolts,... flange studs.... threads on both sides.. connects to mid pipe etc

·
Registered
371 Posts
naw, not bolts,... flange studs.... threads on both sides.. connects to mid pipe etc

oh ok my bad, im no help there as ive never had shorties

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
long tubes dont have flanges that connect to your mid pipe?

·
Registered
371 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think those will work,.. many thanks

·
Registered
371 Posts
long tubes dont have flanges that connect to your mid pipe?

mine have three bolt flanges, one on the header and one on the h-pipe, then three bolts on each side hold it all together, with a gasket imbetween...

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
BBK shorties? I ordered a pair of BBK brand replacements from Advance Auto for about $12. I called BBK and got the part number and searched various parts places for that part number. My specific kit was "BBK Performance 1571 - COLLECTOR STUD KIT". Summit has it as well if you don't mind paying the $10 shipping for a $13 part. BBK Performance 1571 - BBK Collector Stud Kits - summitracing.com.
Good luck getting the broken stud out of the header. I failed and had to drill it out. I replaced the broken studs with stainless 3/8 bolts and nuts and I still have the stud kit I ordered untouched :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts