Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im going to order some shorties or Uneq. next week. Could yall pu up some links of what you recommend? Just some decently priced header links. Thanks.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What about summit headers? are they a waste of time and money?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
i got ford racing headers..my teacher said ford racing products are great and cheap..he knows his ****..hes been on a nascar team, some pro-drag teams and trained alot of the owners of big racing companies around here.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya...I already have a O/R x pipe for shorties...so in hopes to save money im going with shorties

·
Registered
28 Posts
black beauty

you got a 100 shot on stock internals? the udps, you got em all on or just the crank pulley?

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya im running a 100 on stock internals. I have all the udps except the alternator pulley on. Im adding my x pipe and slps this weekend hopefully.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ya im running a 100 on stock internals. I have all the udps except the alternator pulley on. Im adding my x pipe and slps this weekend hopefully.
how ironic that your selling it now :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
i just picked up some bbk unequal length chrome finish ,i dont have them in yet still in process of doing a whole crap load of work to car but have used them before and liked them on my fox body ,they came with gaskets ,and bolts ,even a new egr tube i think i paid 185 .00 so not a bad deal

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya it is ironic. Its a parent issue...

·
Registered
5,029 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
The chrome BBK's will look like crap after awhile so if you want the engine bay to look good stay away from them. I'd suggest ceramic coated BBK's, you know what your budget is though. Stay away from summit/flowtech headers. The quality isn't too bad but I had an issue with the EGR tube, the stocker was WAY to short. I had to build one out of soft copper and I still couldn't get it to seal right. BBK/MAC/FRPP is the way to go IMO

1 - 15 of 15 Posts