·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you know if ford racing shorty headers bolt up to the stock h pipe?thanks

·
Registered
600 Posts
yes they will but ford racing shorts just look like bigger manifolds to me i dont see them helping power much. Look at JBA, BBK, and even flowtech shorties.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
if your not worried about emmisions or your location is not an emmissions testing one, go with long tubes.

the amount of work you put into shorty headers is not worth the power yuou might gain. do long tubes and be happy with more power

·
Registered
600 Posts
its so retarded that every time someone asks a question about shorty's someone has to come in and say "get longtubes even though it has nothing to do with what you're asking!"

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
well bro I was just giving my ****ing opinion.

if he chooses to listen to it thats up to him and your just amking yourself look like an idiot by trying to belittle someone. douche

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
yea they will.. all shorties will bolt up.. but i have heard and read.. dont take this for 100% fact. but.. i have heard that you can get your stock manifolds ported and polished and net just as much hp as with shorties.. i have also said that longtubes will net hp while shorties net torque.. thats just a little extra for free there...

·
Registered
600 Posts
well bro I was just giving my ****ing opinion.

if he chooses to listen to it thats up to him and your just amking yourself look like an idiot by trying to belittle someone. douche
wasnt trying to belittle you, just pointing out that it had nothing to do with the question. since his question was about shorties..sorry to offend you...not really

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts