·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what headers work best with canfields?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
That's just b/c kooks make some of he best headers.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea...kooks seem pretty badass. i found some kooks made for the canfields that i can get for $650 with no options at all. its a little more than i wanted to pay, but i think im gonna go that route. after all the parts that went into my build i cant cheap out o n my exhaust.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea that why i started this thread...my shorty bbks and flowmaster h will barely bolt together. if you watch the video on the previous page...towards the end of the vid you can see the exhaust all fugged up on some retarded angles.

so im goin with the kooks, dr gas 3" x and some spintech super pro streets dumped.

now lets try and pass emissions. sounds like a fun time...

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
stock h pipe will make it pass, unplug an injector at the back of the mani so they dont see it, bottle of rubbing alcohol in the tank, youre golden

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
If you can afford the Kooks the roll with it

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
some of my buddies work at emissions testing facilities...they said that we can make it pass...so im not too worried bout it, its just a hassle to even have to get it through.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
some of my buddies work at emissions testing facilities...they said that we can make it pass...so im not too worried bout it, its just a hassle to even have to get it through.
Don't repeat that, just say you have it taken care of;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts