Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im bored now and want to mod some more :)

Heres the problem...Headers is the last thing I can do that I can think of before I do cams and heads. My car is too low so I cant do long tubes or I will get stuck on speed bumps, My buddy has a v6 with headers and its not as low as mine and hes got stuck on speed bumps here..Also my car drags now out of my driveway since its so high and peaks due to the county paving the road here so much over the years. I know everyone says shortys arent worth it, but would it be worth it since i have a blower??
Thankss

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I have a procharger 3 core intercooler

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
I wouldn't get headers unless they're long tubes because theyre going to be so much better with the blower. Do you have subframe connectors?

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just the factory convertible ones which people say are flimsy. What will the connectors do for me, better traction?

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
My long tubes only scrape on speed bumps if I'm not driving carefully and that's with ford racing springs with a 1.125" drop at the front so I wouldn't want to go lower than that.

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im dropped atleast 2 inches lol :)

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
i put a set of long tubes on a car with h&r sportlines and it doesnt hit or rub anything. If your s/c'ed id def put a set of long tubes, easy 20+hp on that motor

1 - 9 of 9 Posts