Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found some short tube headers from american muscle and was wondering if anyone had them or if they where good to purchase will they even make any diff sound? performance?

BBK Shorty Headers (99-04 V6)
if not what headers should i get only going with short tube becasue i already did my exhaust so dont want to have to redo it??

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
if you get header LT or nothing

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do lt have short tube and if so can u give me the site?

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
lol I meant long tube headers short tube aren't worth it you might see 3 hp if any

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
lt means long tube so there r no short tubes damn it green beat me to it.
but i have those and they arnt bad, but ya if u have the choice get lt's much beter

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
o lol i thought LT was a brand lol dummy me drrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damni really dont want to redo my damn exhaust just got it like 5 or 6 months ago but if i do end up getting LT headers is it a much diffsound or no?

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
short tube will out-flow stock
with 3 in to 1 design you will gain a small amount
but if your in florida
short o/r H pipe from DELK and long tube headers is the way to go

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what do u guys think about the xcal 3 ive been talking to justin from sct do u guys think i will notice a diff with a custom tune with all my mods and a tune for 93 octane??

·
Registered
788 Posts
i have the x3 and i've yet to see how it works haha got any pics of the stuff you bought from me? I want to see how that scoop turned out!!!

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
xcal \is a really cool thing I loved mine and it helps a lot, I just wish sniper would hurry up and make a tuner for the scion so I can get a tuner for my tc

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
i thought sniper worked for all gas vehicles... i could b wrong...
you need the access codes to tap the ecu and they are working with scion for the software

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
you wouldn't have to redo it just a little chopping and and then fashioning it back together

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i have the x3 and i've yet to see how it works haha got any pics of the stuff you bought from me? I want to see how that scoop turned out!!!
so u have the xcal 3 and u dont know how it works? how did that happen? and ya i have some pics ill send them 2 u in a pm i have school right nowishso maybe 2 night

1 - 16 of 16 Posts